Download my Resumé
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am currently searching out a full time elementary school or middle level science position. I am the computer and science teacher at St. Sebastian Regional School in the Diocese of Greensburg. I also hold the position of the Assistant to the Administrator. In the 2004-2005 school year I was a part time (3 days/week) computer teacher at the same school. In the recent past, I have substituted for 8 different school districts and 2 intermediate units. I held a permanent substitute position at New Kensington-Arnold School district in the 2001-2002 school year.
I graduated from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in May of 2000. I received a B.S. of Education in Elementary Education and an Elementary Spanish Minor. I have recently finished my second graduate course through Performance Learning Systems, which is accredited through Gannon University.
Listed below are some of the professional accomplishments that I am most proud of:
- My administrative duties include: Assistant to the Administrator, Academic Building Support Liaison, Standardized Testing Coordinator, PowerSchool Administrator, First in Math Administrator, Study Island Administrator, Technology Coordinator, Act 48 Technology Instructor, Teacher Scheduling Team, Audio-Video Director, Teacher Interview team, & E-RATE Team Member
- I am the co-Sponsor of our school’s Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science program. In the years that I have been involved approximately half of our students have made it to the state competition!
- My eighth grade science/computer students have built and programmed robots through a Lego Robotics curriculum that I successfully integrated into my classroom.
- Extensive computer knowledge including: web development, networking, tech. support, hardware replacement, software installation and implementation, troubleshooting, and more.
- I was the Head Girls’ Lacrosse Coach at Greensburg Central Catholic for 4 years.
William T. Domiano, Jr.
St. Sebastian Regional School